Customer Service Advisor
£16,500 per annum + 25 days holiday
12 month contract
Customer Service Advisor required for a reputable company in Oswestry. The role will involve handling a high volume of incoming and outgoing calls per day, responding to customer enquiries and providing administration support.
• To handle a large volume of incoming and outgoing calls in a confident, efficient and timely manner
• Provide and deliver excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
• Provide a sensitive response to complaints and resolution of issues
• Accurate recording of information
• Handle payments or sensitive information appropriately
• Provide administration support to the business
The successfully appointed Customer Service Advisor will have the following qualifications, skills and experience
• A track record of experience in administration and customer service, ideally in financial services, insurance or a key regulatory controlled field
• Demonstrable experience of data entry
• An excellent telephone manner
• The ability to deal with customer complaints
• Excellent IT Skills using Microsoft Office
• Strong attention to detail and time management skills
• Educated to a minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent
• Knowledge of BACS and Direct Debit guidelines (desirable)
Our client is a growing financial services business who benefit from innovative management, excellent terms of employment and working environment. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced customer service advisor to develop their career in a dynamic environment.
• Salary £16,500
• 25 days holiday
• On site car park.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or call 01978 366123.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.