Wrexham, commutable from Chester, Oswestry, Whitchurch, Nantwich
£25,000 - £30,000 +
Magento Developer required for an exciting development role with a successful and rapidly growing ecommerce business. Working closely with another Senior Developer, you will be part of a pivotal team developing the online trade and consumer technology.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Support to all trade online developments implementing front end development that will improve online communication and purchasing capabilities
• Maintenance of multiple ecommerce and Wordpress platforms
• Implementation of front end design provided by designers
• Involvement in driving solutions to maintain and develop numerous platforms
The ideal Magento Developer will have the following experience and abilities:
• A track record of experience in front end web development
• Experience in Magento development
• Experience of HTML5 and CSS3 responsive design
• Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop skills are desirable
Our client is a rapidly growing business who have a diverse mix of route to market including retail, trade and ecommerce. The development of technology to respond to huge consumer demand is a key priority as is attracting the right talent to this creative and commercially astute business.
If you would like to be at the sharp end of front end web development using your Magento skills, then please apply.
• The Package:
£25,000 - £30,000 + (dependant on experience),
• 22 days holiday.
• Free parking.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to Melinda@clockworkorg.com or call 01978 366123.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.