Salary – Negotiable
We require an Electronics Manufacturing Engineer for a establish business based in Chester, ideally we are looking for candidates time served within a manufacturing environment or an electronics manufacturer and you must be able to work to strict quality standards such as IPC or ISO9001.
The position is to provide technical support to all aspects of the company, this covers:
• Design, build, setting up and maintaining tests for the various products
• Provision and maintenance of documentation, drawings, assembly details etc for production
• Change control for products and drawings update/amendments
• Interpretation of new designs and their conversion/layout for production
• Monitoring and in some cases performing, calibration of test equipment
• Support with the maintenance and repairs of all equipment within the company.
Candidates need to be time served engineers with a safety first and resilient attitude to effectively execute tasks to get them done. Requirement to be successful are:
• Experience in a contract electronic manufacturer on end user electronic manufacturing facility
• A broad understanding of electronics and components
• Attention to detail
• Some understanding/interest in mechanical equipment
• General ability to make things and solder to a reasonable level
• Willingness to learn and get stuck in
• Literate, numerate and computer literate
• Must be able to provide front line support and have good communication skills
• A relevant higher level qualification e.g HNC or equivalent.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates that wants to continue with a career in electronics engineering for a hugely successful manufacturing company based in Chester. On offer is a negotiable salary dependent on skill set. Free on site parking.
This is a great time to join an established company that has been successfully operating for a number of years in Chester and is growing in size and there are good opportunities to progress within the engineering team.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.