£28,000 - £30,000 per annum
Qualified Accountant required for a family run company in Wrexham. The role presents an opportunity for a confident candidate with a track record of work history in accountancy practice.
• Dealing with client queries in relation to VAT returns, tax returns, self assessments and corporation
• Reconciliation of client bank accounts, credit cards and supplier statements
• Production and submission of Companies House confirmation statements
• Set up new limited companies with Companies House and HMRC
• Production of accurate accounts – monthly, quarterly and annual
The ideal Practice Accountant will have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
• ACA/ACCA qualified
* A track record of experience in accountancy practice
• Advanced excel ability
• The ability to produce bank reconciliations, self assessments, tax and VAT returns
• Confident individual
• The ability to use initiative
• Willingness to go the extra mile
My client is a respected family run company who provide expert tax & financial services, including limited company formation for startups, accounts, bookkeeping, payroll and tax returns.
• £28,000 - £30,000 per annum
• Working hours : Monday to Friday (9am-5pm with 1 hour lunch break)
• The opportunity to work for a family run company with a fantastic team
To apply please email your CV and covering email to email@example.com or call 01978 366123.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.