Trainee Financial Advisor
Oswestry and Shrewsbury
£25,000 + progression to £35,000 salary on completion of training + car + study support
Financial Advisor sought by fast growing firm who have established an excellent reputation for the level of service and expertise that they offer to a growing client base of HNW individuals and business owners. Due to expansion plans and increasing levels of work, they seek to recruit an individual to train as a financial adviser. You will be offered an attractive starting salary, a training package including exam and study support. You will be supported by an experienced team of professional advisors to ensure that you have thorough knowledge of products, processes, regulations and standards to start working with your own client base and developing your own network. Initially the training will be in Oswestry with the potential to work in Oswestry, Shrewsbury or Chester
• Initially to study for RO1 to 6 examinations
• Once trained, duties will include provide advice on all areas of financial planning
• Conducting client meetings
• Build long term relations with clients
• Ensure all associated administration is completed in an effective manner to meet the business’ record keeping and file quality requirements
• To provide excellent client service
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience
• Self-motivated and able to work as part of a team.
• A real interest in investments, pensions and the financial markets
• A high standard of professionalism, presentation, communication skill and gravitas
• Graduate calibre and be prepared to study for Diploma level 4 Qualifications.
• Have demonstrated excellence in their previous workplace
• Have a genuine interest in client service
• Valid and clean drivers licence
My client is a successful and expanding firm of financial advisors who have great energy and commitment to support an individual taking the next step in their financial services career.
Super rewards, support and career opportunities exist for the right person joining this busy team.
Salary £25,000 + progression to £35,000 + car + study support
For more information on the vacancy or to apply please call Melinda Jones on 01978 366123 or email your CV to email@example.com
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
Travail Employment Group recruits a broad range of commercial, engineering, technical and management posts.
Specific other vacancies in accounts, purchasing, marketing, customer service, IT, Supply chain and Quality roles.