Wrexham, commutable from Ellesmere, Whitchurch, Oswestry, Chester,
£25,000 - £28,000 + 25 days holiday + pension
Management Accountant required for a developing international manufacturing business, to provide financial reporting support to UK and Group management teams.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a part qualified Management Accountant to add value to the financial decision making ability of this busy Group.
• Working with the Group Finance department to develop the reporting requirements of the Group
• Assisting with the development of the format of the Group’s various financial reports (budgets, reforecasts, monthly reports, monthly and weekly cash flow forecasts)
• Organizing the collection of and reporting on daily cash balances at each of the Group’s operations
• Organizing the collection of and reporting on weekly cash flow forecasts provided by each of the Group’s operations
• Organizing the collection of and reporting on monthly cash flow forecasts provided by each of the Group’s operations
• Collection of monthly financial reports from operations and preparation of a monthly summary for presentation to the main Board
• Organizing the collection and summary of annual budget packs from each of the Group’s operations
• Provide ad hoc assistance to an operational Division in the preparation and analysis of their monthly reporting requirements
• Assistance with the completion of consolidated accounts for the Group and Parent holding company.
The successfully appointed Management Accountant will have the following qualifications and skills:
• Qualified to AAT level 4
• Working towards CIMA or equivalent qualifications
• Excellent people skills and a good sense of humour
• Good IT skills and proficient in Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook
• Proficient in use of MRP systems
• Experience of a major software migration would be an advantage
Our client is a successful and long established business who design, manufacture and distribute their products worldwide. They are recognised as being at the cutting edge of their sector technology and have a strong reputation for service and quality.
• £25,000 - £28,000 per annum
• Hours of work: 37.5 hours Monday – Friday
• Fantastic working environment
• 25 days holiday
For more information on the vacancy or to apply please call Melinda Jones on 01978 366123 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency. All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group recruits a broad range of commercial, engineering, technical and management posts.
Specific other vacancies in accounts, purchasing, marketing, customer service, IT, Supply chain and Quality roles.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.