Days shifts 12 hours, 4 on 4 off
42.5 hours per week
Oswestry, commutable from Wrexham, Ellesmere, Shrewsbury, Welshpool
£18,320 + benefits
Stock Controller required by a fast paced distribution business to assist and monitor stock levels. This is an ideal opportunity for a proactive individual who enjoys being part of a busy team to ensure the accuracy of stock information and that customers are supplied on time in full.
• Processing orders and delivery notes
• Physical and systems stock checks
• Monitor stock levels
• Ensure accurate and timely processing of stock documentation
• Resolve stock queries in a timely manner
• Post stock adjustments to the system
• Liaise with warehouse, customer service and transport teams
• Produce timely reports
• Take part in regular stock takes
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications, skills and experience
• A track record of experience in administration (stock control experience would be advantageous)
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent IT Skills using Excel and databases
• Strong attention to detail and time management skills
My client is a successful and long established business who are locally owned and respected.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced administrator to continue their development in a fast paced operational role.
Salary £18,320 + benefits
Working hours 4 on 4 off days (6.00am - 6.00pm)
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01978 366123.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.