Product Development Administrator
c£22K per annum
Our Newark based client is looking for a key member of the Development team to ensure a high level of customer service and administration needs are met.
Duties will include:
• Maintain current product lists – ensuring they are accurate and in date
• Ensure bills of materials match the product list
• Release up to date product lists to Sales Team
• Liaise with service providers to manage lead times, price and quality certs
• Manage day to day administration for the department
• Customer service duties
In order to be considered candidates must have;
• Ability to problem solve under pressure
• Work to tight deadlines
• Advanced SAP skills
• Intermediate Word and Excel skills
This is a key role in the Development team and the successful candidate must be a self-motivated team player with a keen eye for detail.
Please email your CV outlining relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Travail are operating as an Employment Agency in this instance.