Outskirts of Lincoln
Term-time only (39 weeks)
£16K – £18.7K per annum DOE, pro-rata
Our client, a small primary school based on the outskirts of Lincoln, is looking to appoint an enthusiastic Administrator to support and join their team. Your main purpose will be to provide clerical and finance support to the School. This post will commence once all recruitment checks are in place. As an Admin Assistant, you will carry out duties to include:
• General reception and administration duties
• Deal with incoming and outgoing post
• Raise order and process invoices using our accounting software
• Raising invoices for sundry income and maintain records of monies received.
• Assist in the arrangements of routine school events such as Open Days, school photographs, etc.
• Assist in the compilation of reports/maintenance of records and registers
• Liaise with outside agencies, parents, pupils and staff
• Use computerised systems to input and manage data
Applicants will have the ability to work well under pressure, work well as a team member and be able to communicate effectively with staff, children, parents and visitors. They must maintain confidentiality at all times and be flexible and adaptable when required. The post is for 37 hours a week, term time only being 39 weeks per year.
We will require the successful applicant to undertake an Enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.