8 Week Contract Initially
Full-time, Monday – Friday
c. £33K (pro-rata)
Our Newark-based client is looking for a contract Marketing Executive to join their busy team, initially for 8 weeks. This role is all about driving sales growth by generating new business leads and existing customer cross-sell opportunities within their existing client base. This is a diverse role which comes with responsibility and autonomy but high expectations. You must cultivate a strong and successful relationship with the sales teams. Your responsibilities will include:
• Developing comprehensive and imaginative marketing plans liaising with key stakeholders including the Sales Team Leads, Product Management Team, Alliance Manager
• Devising and running integrated multi-channel lead generation campaigns utilising insight and segmentation through CRM and marketing automation tools
• Preparing briefs for online and offline marketing activities and liaising with product management, brand team and internal & external production partners, e.g. vendors
• Working with account management teams to devise and execute tactical retention and cross selling campaigns to existing clients
• Event management from internal calling days for the sales team to client-facing events
• Supporting the delivery of service communications to the existing base
• Working with the client management team and application support to develop a clean and comprehensive database of customers to generate insight and opportunities
• Reporting and tracking of marketing campaigns and show continuous improvements in KPIs
If you have a Marketing Degree and at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role, please submit an up to date CV outlining you relevant experience to email@example.com.
Travail are acting as an Employment Business in this instance.