European Online Assistant – French
9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday
£15,000 per annum
Our Lincoln-based client is looking for a French speaking European Online Assistant to join their growing team. They are looking for an enthusiastic individual who can provide support for some activities on their international sites covering France.
Requirements of the Role:
• You will have strong French linguistic skills (native level) with the ability to translate and proof-read both your own and other colleague’s work;
• You will have an understanding of e-commerce and CMS;
• You will have an understanding of affiliates, social media platforms and the ability to write engaging content;
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assisting on affiliates campaigns
• Managing the social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+) for the French team
• Plan and produce engaging content for the website
• Create and email marketing strategy for France
• Create content, theme, strategy and design for brochures
• Translating and proofreading work – English/French
Personal Qualities and Specific Skills:
• Fluent in English and French;
• Knowledge of online marketing including Social Media;
• PC proficient, with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
• Excellent literacy and writing skills;
• Good interpersonal and customer focused skills;
• Strong communication skills and confidence in writing content.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV outlining your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Travail are operating as an Employment Agency in this instance.