£16,500 - £17,000 per annum
Mon – Fri, 8am – 5pm
Our Newark-based client, a market-leader in their field who are growing rapidly, are looking for a highly motivated individual to join their busy Sales Team.
We are looking for candidates with excellent communication skills as this is paramount to the efficiency of the Department. Candidates need to be passionate about delivering a World Class Service, with the ability to prioritise and time manage daily workloads, have a flexible approach to work and motivate others to do the same. Candidates must be familiar with MS Office, particularly Microsoft Word/Excel. An interest in technology would also be an advantage.
The role consists of:
• Taking orders and inputting to Access
• Taking details of new enquiries with clear detail to pass through to Estimating Team
• Dealing with Customers chasing orders/liaising with Customer Services to obtain information
• Inputting of data in CRM and following up details for the Media Sales Team
• Tracking stock movements and adjusting stock levels for processing Delivery Notes
• Printing of Delivery Notes
• General filing of Sales Orders
• Liaising with Production Team on a day to day basis
Our client is a progressive company who believes in rewarding hard work and promoting from within so there could be scope for further progression at a later date.
If you feel that you have the experience to meet the requirements of this role, please submit an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Travail Employment Group are operating as an Employment Agency in this instance.