£20,000 per annum
Mon – Fri, 8am – 5pm
Our Newark-based client, a market-leader in their field who are growing rapidly, are looking for a highly motivated individual to join their busy Print team. The production facility runs various Focus Flexographic Printing machinery and a large web ASHE opal convertor.
Full training could be provided for the right candidate, however a qualification in printing, reprographics, general art and design or digital design will be useful, but not essential. The applicant will require colour-normal vision.
• Job set up – Following written Job Instructions relating to customer orders
• Materials selection - Selecting the correct materials to produce customer orders in line with the Job instructions
• Print set up - Selecting the correct Inks & plates to complete the correct print quality set up
• Manufacturing process – Selecting the correct rotary cutters to complete the press setup & carrying out quality checks, at the start, during and at the end of the print run
• Operating Fanfolders & Sheeter stackers if the job set up requires it
• Identifying problems and fixing faults related to the Job set up and product quality
• Cleaning presses on completion of a print run or job completion
• Carrying out very basic machine maintenance
• Working with other members of the Production team to enhance Knowledge & Training.
• An eye for detail
• Problem-solving skills
• The ability to concentrate for long periods
• Mechanical and practical skills
• Team Player
Working hours are 8am – 5pm Monday – Friday, with a 1 hour break through the working day. As is the case in most production environments overtime is required to meet demands periodically.
If you feel that you have the experience to meet the requirements of this role, please submit an updated CV to email@example.com.
Travail Employment Group are operating as an Employment Agency in this instance.