Marketing Campaign Executive
£28,000 - £32,000 per annum
Mon – Fri, 9am – 5pm
Our client, a successful online sales and membership business, is looking for a Marketing Campaign Executive to form an integral part of their busy and friendly marketing team. The successful candidate will work with the team to deliver and manage marketing campaigns, utilising both on and offline channels, to meet key company objectives.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop integrated marketing campaigns with the purpose of acquiring new and retaining existing members
• Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns
• Brief and oversee the work of internal staff and external agencies, who will assist to deliver the campaign activity
• Write, edit and proof-read creative and engaging copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns
• Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
• Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns
• Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off where necessary
• Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
Skills and attributes:
The successful candidate will be proactive, able to generate ideas for new membership recruitment and retention campaigns, and capable of multi-tasking. Good communication skills are essential along with the ability to work at a fast pace. Candidates must be able to work well in a team and be willing and helpful.
• The ability to write creative and engaging copy for online channels and direct mail campaigns is essential, along with an excellent attention to detail and an understanding of design
• Experience creating, developing and managing creative and engaging marketing campaigns is essential as is the familiarity with monitoring and reviewing campaign performance, suggesting improvements from the results.
• You will have experience building, developing and maintaining key customer journeys
• Experience managing the content, creation and implementation of key campaign activity
• Use of tools such as Google Analytics is essential whilst experience of PPC, Social Media and YouTube promotional channels would be a distinct advantage
• You must be able to demonstrate creativity, confidence and professionalism
If you feel that you have the experience to meet the requirements of this role, please submit an updated CV to email@example.com.
Travail Employment Group are operating as an Employment Agency in this instance.