Outskirts of Newark
7.45am – 4pm – Monday to Friday
Our Client based on the Outskirts of Newark, is looking for an experienced and confident Catering Assistant
The successful candidate will be responsible for the general kitchen duties within the catering department, involving fresh food preparation, cooking, cleaning, pot washing, and vending and customer service.
• Responsible for the day to day function of the catering department, providing a cost effective, high quality food service
• Ensure all catering procedures are adhered to
• Cleaning and filling out relevant records, following the ‘safer food better business’ procedures
• Assist in the maintenance of the health, safety and security of the working environment
• Previous catering and hospitality experience within a busy environment
• Aware of the Health and Safety regulations and HACCP
• Food hygiene certificate
• Admin and IT
If you feel that this is the role for you, please send your up-to-date CV, outlining your relevant skills, to Travail Newark.
Travail are operating as an Employment Agency in this instance.