Online Assistant (Administrative)
9am-5pm Monday – Friday
£15,000 per annum
Our Lincoln based client is a well-known online consumable company. They are looking for an enthusiastic individual with a passion for all things digital who is looking to being their career in a digital marketing environment.
• Assist Digital Marketing team to plan and execute Online Marketing strategies and campaigns across digital marketing platforms including shopping channels and affiliate marketing
• Respond to customers through shopping channel platforms such as EBay and Amazon, process and despatch orders, liaise with couriers to chase orders, manually import missing orders and resolve stock queries
• Liaise with affiliates, validating commissions, updating codes and managing compliance
• Contribute to department performance reporting
• Creating and distributing content where required
• Campaign and project administration
• Ensure all content requests are executed to deadline
In order to be considered for this role candidates will have:
• Knowledge of online marketing, including a passion for marketing and digital
• Ability to manage time effectively
• PC proficiency and solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of design software would be beneficial (Photoshop, Indesign, HTML, Illustrator, etc.)
• Excellent literacy and writing skills
• Strong communication skills and confidence in writing content
If you feel this is the role for you, please submit your updated CV outlining your relevant experience to Travail Newark.
Travail are operating as an Employment Agency in this instance.