Project Design Manager (Structural)
Outskirts of Newark
Full-time, Mon – Fri
Competitive Salary DOE
Our client, a market leader in their field, are looking for a Project Design Manager to join their busy Design Team. The Project Design Manager is responsible for executing the design in accordance with the project’s design deliverables, directing and coordinating external design partners and the internal Project Design and CAD Technicians.
The Project Design Manager will be the primary technical contact for the project, liaising with the Contracts Manager and Project Manager from the construction team, who will be responsible for managing the overall project. They will support the Contracts Manager in dealing with the client team on design related issues.
The Project Design Manager should:
• Be qualified to Degree or HND/HNC level, and have professional accreditation with a relevant institution.
• Be able to produce structural calculations to verify steelwork designs against British Standards and Eurocodes.
• Be competent in the use of appropriate CAD software:
• Preferably AutoDESK REVIT, AutoDESK AutoCAD, and/or other 3D Modelling software.
• Have experience working within a design role in a construction business
• Have experience of managing members of a design team, including the allocation and monitoring of design workload, as well as overseeing individuals’ personal development.
If you feel this could be the role for you, please send your updated CV outlining your relevant experience to Travail Newark.
Travail are operating as an Employment Agency in this instance.