Ideally, Applicants must have a proven track record of at least 2 years in dealing with motor and/or household insurance.
• Be responsible for the efficient handling of new business take-up’s
• Be responsible for the preparation and distribution of accurate documentation to existing and new customers.
• To confirm the insurance quotation details with the customer and to confirm the adequacy and suitability of the insurance cover.
• To ensure adequate levels of insurance cover are applied and suitable insurers have been selected to undertake the risk.
• To consult with the relevant Sales Technicians when queries or discrepancies arise concerning the preparation of quotations, costs and underwriting terms.
• To provide a comprehensive and professional service in accordance with guidelines and best practice.
• To monitor the overall standard and accuracy of quotations being transferred through to the Sales Support Team, to liaise with the Sales Manager to rectify problems.
• To offer a high standard of customer care to clients over the telephone and within the office
• To maintain a high level of motivation and strive to, and achieve monthly departmental targets.
• To interpret and implement all cross-sell opportunities while promoting awareness of the company’s range of products and services.
• Attention to detail and ability to communicate and correspond professionally with all customers.
• Focus on customer care and excellent communication skills are essential.
• Excellent telephone manner and call handling techniques are required.
• Ability to perform efficiently and effectively working under pressure in a call centre environment.
• Ability to work and participate as part of a team in order to meet personal and team service targets.
Salary: £12,500 to £19,000
A further £2,000 is available to applicants who hold or gain the CII qualification
Plus additional Bonus payments available monthly: -
• Sales Support Bonus OTE £600 per month
• Attendance Bonus £500 per annum
Shifts: Maximum 40 hours per week including Weekend Rota and Early and Late Shifts
Monday to Friday 9.00am – 8.30pm
Saturday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Sunday 10.00am – 4.00pm
This vacancy is being advertised by Travail Employment Group (Barking). The services advertised by Travail Employment Group (Barking) are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.