Electrical Engineer / Maintenance Engineer / Security Engineer / Test Engineers
With many clients in and around the London Area we require Electrical Engineers, Maintenance Engineers and Security Engineers for various up-coming opportunities.
Permanent and Temporary positions would be available.
• Receive electronically PPM instructions and undertake all maintenance tasks in accordance with these instructions.
• Ensure all maintenance consumables are available and arrange replenishment of all items to ensure agreed stock levels are established.
• Complete all electronic and paper records such that an accurate Site Log Book record of all works remains on site for the Client’s information and approval.
• Planned preventative maintenance
• Reactive maintenance
• Designing maintenance strategies, procedures and methods
• Carrying out routine scheduled maintenance work and responding to equipment faults
• Diagnosing breakdown problems
• Previous Engineering experience
• City & Guilds Part 1&2 Electrical Installation
• City & Guilds 17th Edition
• CSCS/ECS Cards/JIB
• 2391 or 2394/5 (or equivalent)
£25,000 - £35,000
This vacancy is being advertised by Travail Employment Group (Barking). The services advertised by Travail Employment Group (Barking) are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.