We are currently seeking to recruit a sales person to assist us with business development within our recruitment business in Barking, East London. We are a franchise that is part of a national company.
This role will predominantly involve:
• Conducting telesales calls
• Cold calling (door to door)
• Making appointments to meet new/current clients
• Securing orders for both temporary & permanent positions
Duties including, but not exclusive to:
• Seeking out & cold calling a database of prospective clients to generate and qualify leads.
• Working to weekly targets
• Effectively questioning/fact finding to qualify leads
• Identifying sales opportunities
• Diarising call backs and making the most of every opportunity
• Identify opportunities quickly whilst providing a quality service
 Highly ambitious
 Experience of cold calling/sales
 Professional approach
 Money orientated & results driven
 An excellent & confident communicator
 Strong customer service and rapport building skills
 Calm, resilient, tenacious and hard working
 Car owner/driver
Experience within the recruitment industry would be highly beneficial but not mandatory. However, experience of the following are fundamental requirements:
• making a high volume of outbound calls
• strong negotiation & influencing skills,
• confident communication skills,
• an understanding of consultative selling
It is unavoidable that you will encounter rejection so you will need a hardy attitude being able to shrug off knock backs & get going again straight away.
£12 per hour Plus OTE
Additional training provided
This vacancy is being advertised by Travail Employment Group (Barking). The services advertised by Travail Employment Group (Barking) are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.