Heating Systems/Boiler Electrical Engineer
Our client is a leading Building Services and Facilities Management company in the residential and commercial sector. They are established, family run, privately owned business that has been setting standards for efficiency, innovation and quality for 50 years.
You will be joining a fast-moving team delivering a high-standard of workmanship to commercial and residential clients.
• Install, maintain and repair commercial & domestic heating systems;
• Wiring up & commissioning boilers and heating controls;
• Offering on-site service to clients on a mobile basis;
• Attending ad-hoc breakdowns - providing quick and accurate diagnosis and solutions.
• Timely completion of documentation including reports.
• Must have Electrical Engineering experience.
• Must have a level 2 and 3 2330 (Trade Skills) certificate or equivalent.
• 2391 or 2394/5 is beneficial but not essential.
• Must have a 17th Edition certificate.
• Must have knowledge of S & Y plan systems.
• Must have a full UK Driving Licence -maximum 3 points.
• £29,000 to £35,000 (dependent upon knowledge and experience)
• Overtime available
• Company Van
• Mobile Phone
• PDA (Personal Digital Assistant)
• Fuel Card
• Death-in Service Scheme.
Monday – Friday: 8:00am to 5:00pm