You will be in charge of the company’s computerised Book-Keeping function covering:
• Purchase and Sales Ledger processing;
• Bank receipts and payments;
• Bank reconciliations;
• Raising customer invoices;
• Credit control;
• Processing of purchase invoices;
• Accruals and prepayments;
• Data entry duties
• Other administrative duties as required.
Skills & Experience:
• Experience of VT accounts software would be a huge advantage.
• At least 1-2 years’ practical experience of working with Sage and/or Quick books.
• Must be able to work on under own initiative, with minimal supervision.
• Possess the ability to liaise with people effectively at all levels coupled with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
• Good time management and organisation skills
• Good numeracy and Excel skills coupled with good IT skills
£8.50 - £10.50 per hour
Monday to Friday 9am to 4.30pm
This vacancy is being advertised by Travail Employment Group (Barking). The services advertised by Travail Employment Group (Barking) are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.