Solar PV Engineer
Our client is a leading Building Services and Facilities Management company in the residential and commercial sector. They are an established family run and privately-owned business that has been setting standards for efficiency, innovation and quality for 50 years.
You will be joining a fast-moving team delivering a high-standard of workmanship to commercial and residential clients.
• Must have knowledge of Solar PV Engineering
• Level 2 and 3 - 2330 or equivalent
• 2391 or 2394/5 will be advantageous
• 17th Edition
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
• Ensuring that a high standard of safe working practices is maintained at all times.
• To comply with the company’s Health & Safety policy at all times and follow all related safe systems of work and risk assessments that are produced for the task.
• Plan and organise your own daily work, ensuring work is complete in the allocated time.
£30,000 - £32,000 + overtime available
Company Van, Phone & PDA
28 Days Holiday (including bank holidays)
Death in service scheme
Monday - Friday 08.00 to 17.00 + overtime available.