The ideal candidate must:
• Have excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
• Be comfortable working unsupervised and using your own initiative;
• Be organised, efficient and methodical;
• Be numerate with excellent attention to detail;
• Have a high level of accuracy with the ability to analyse data;
• Possess good computer skills including Word, Excel and MS Outlook;
• Hold a good level of English spelling & grammar, typing and keyboard skills;
• Demonstratable experience within commercial/business environments;
• Be able to use discretion and maintain high level of confidentiality.
Duties including, but not exclusive to:
• Performing general administration tasks;
• Developing and maintaining filing systems;
• Manage incoming correspondence in a timely and accurate manner
• Recording, processing and managing financial information;
• Assist with the preparation and modification of forecasts/budgets;
• Undertaking duties assigned to the management of sales/purchase ledgers;
• Day to day credit control and accounts receivable duties
• Undertaking other tasks and duties as required.
This vacancy is being advertised by Travail Employment Group (Barking). The services advertised by Travail Employment Group (Barking) are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.