We are currently recruiting for a welder to work with an organisation based on the outskirts of Doncaster
The role will see the successful candidate working within a workshop environment with a team of welders and platers, where duties will include:
• Mig and Tig welding of products
• Building/assembly of products
• Working from drawings
• Utilising bending, tapping and cutting machinery
• Any other duties as required
In order to be considered for this role you will:
• Be an apprentice trained welder
• Have experience of both Mig and Tig welding
• Understand engineering drawings
• Have experience of operating cutting, tapping and bending machinery
• Have own transport due to location
This role is initially of a temporary nature working 7.30am-5pm Mon-Fri with overtime during busy periods, with a view of becoming an ongoing contract for the right candidates
For more details call 01302 363811 or send your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.