Customer Service Co-Ordinator
We are currently recruiting for a customer service co-ordinator to work with an organisation based in the heart of the Doncaster region
The position takes responsibility for reporting into the Operation/Production Manager and will see the successful candidate involved in the following:
• Resolving incoming queries/complaints via phone and e-mail.
• Tracking orders and updating systems.
• Updating customers on back order status.
• Preparing manual invoices
• Managing the order process through the “production tracker”
• Performing checks and booking stock on to the system, arranging claims/ processing adjustments.
• Sourcing alternative stock supplies
• Chasing back orders with suppliers via phone/e-mail.
In order to be considered for this role you will:
• Have good communication skills and be able to communicate at all levels both written and verbal.
• Be motivated committed and enthusiastic with a “hands on approach” working in a busy office environment, demonstrating the ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively.
• Have strong attention to detail is skills
• Have a good understanding of computerised system (word/Excel)
This role covers a regular shift of 9am-5pm Mon-Fri and is initially maternity cover with a view of becoming a permanent role for the right candidate
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.