We are currently recruiting auto electrician’s work with an organisation based on the outskirts of Doncaster.
The role is to work with an organisation that is involved in wiring of vehicles during a refurbishment phase and will include full wiring and rewiring of each vehicle and working from schematics.
• Time served automotive electrician
• Knowledge of working from dashboard feeds
• Experience of electrical wiring
• Working for a fast pace manufacturing facility
• Fitting out a broad range of Auto Electrical equipment
• 16th or 17th edition would be an advantage
• Good communication skills
• Recognising component shortages in a kit
This position is initially of a temporary nature with a view of becoming a permanent role for the right candidate.
Working a regular days role of 8am-4.30pm Mon-Thurs and 8am-2pm Fridays
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.