Coach Builder/ Vehicle Technician
We are currently recruiting coach builders to work with an organisation based on the outskirts of Doncaster.
The role is work within a small team of coach builders where the successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of vehicle conversions and will include cutting out, interior trimming and installation of internal equipment etc.
In order to be considered for this role you will:
• Be a skilled or semi-skilled vehicle converter / coach builder
• Have some experience of the industry,
• Have skills that include some joinery, interior trimming, metal work and window fitting
• Have own transport due to location
• Be comfortable working as part of a small team
This is initially a temporary position with a view of becoming a permanent role for the right candidate
Working a regular days of 8am-4.30pm Mon-Thurs and 8am-2pm Friday’s
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.