Warehouse Operative – Afters Only
£19,700 plus benefits
A fantastic opportunity for warehouse operatives in Doncaster who prefer permanent afternoon shifts.
Working within a warehouse environment, you will be picking the product, cutting it to correct length following order specifications, wrapping and packing ready for despatch. To apply, you must have experience in these areas. You will also be expected to use basic machinery, for which the company will provide training. This is a physical role so you must be prepared to get stuck in!
The shifts are permanent afters 12.30pm -10.00pm Mon to Fri, so please only apply if you are prepared to work this shift. Permanent from the outset, benefits are excellent and include the following:
• £8.45 per hour for a 45-hour week.
• Overtime after 45 hours paid at time and a half.
• Holidays start at 28 days per year and increase to 33 over time.
• Free tea and coffee. Free fruit and biscuits.
• Regular breaks in comfortable rest room with TV and refreshment making facilities.
• 3% contributory company pension when you have completed your probation period.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an employment agency. Once you click apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant from our team will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you within future relevant opportunities