Sales Support Executive
£22,000 plus excellent benefits
8.30am – 5.00pm
A fantastic permanent opportunity in the outskirts of Rotherham with an award-winning industry leader.
This supporting role is pivotal in allowing the sales team and the company to fulfil its potential, you will be central in a fast-paced high-performance organisation. You will be given ownership with full empowerment to act and your opinions will count.
This role requires a dynamic administrator who is able and used to self-management, prioritising and directing all elements of different tasks. The successful candidate will already have experience of working within a high-performance sales team ideally with technical products.
You will strive to deliver best in world service to all customers and aim to get it right for them first time, every time! Day to day duties include:
- Supporting the sales team with arranging meetings, travel arrangements, issuing quotes, business cases, tender submissions and other administration enabling them to focus monomaniacally on revenue generating activity
- Undertaking research as directed to provide leads, dealing with lower level sales enquiries, calls to existing customers, initial qualifying calls
- Accurately recording customer data and providing required reports
Some of the excellent benefits include
• 25 days holidays, plus 8 stats
• Westfield Level 2 healthcare scheme
• Heavily subsidised gym membership
• Free fruit and free breakfast provided every day
Travail Employment Group is operating as an employment agency. Once you click apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant from our team will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you within future relevant opportunities