Smart Repair Technician
We are currently recruiting a number of Smart Repair Technicians to work with a Doncaster based dealer.
This role will see the successful candidates reporting in to the Service Manager the SMART Repair Technician will be responsible for carrying out "Paintwork" SMART repairs on internal and retail vehicles in line with deadlines and targets. Your responsibilities will also include:
• Preparing and painting vehicles in the Body shop to a high standard without direct supervision whenever required
• Liaising daily with the Workshop Controller and Service Manager to optimise performance, meet deadlines and targets set
• Using all products economically to minimise waste and costs
• Completing all work within agreed time scales and explaining work, charges and sell extended warranty
• Following up with all customers within 1 week of completion of work to ensure customer satisfaction
In order to be considered for this role you will:
• Be a SMART Repair Technician,
• Possess a full clean driving licence and have a willingness to be flexible.
• Be expected to deliver the quality standards that customers expect.
• Ability to carry out minor repairs and refinish techniques to metal and plastic panels
• Customer and Team Communication Skills and Understanding of current Health and Safety legislation applicable to the SMART repair industry
• Preferably with experience of working to British Standard PAS125
• Attributes that are desirable but not essential are as follows: Paint less Dent Removal Skills, Alloy Wheel Repair Skills and Plastic Welding Skills.
In return this position offers a competitive salary with the following package
• 22 days plus Bank Holidays
• Life Insurance
• Pension Scheme
• Generous staff retail and vehicle discounts
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.