Vehicle Service Technician
We are currently recruiting a number of vehicle technicians to work with a Doncaster based dealer.
The role will see the successful candidate involved in the following:
• To undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles to the highest standard
• Carry out all work completely and effectively whilst adhering to manufacturer’s scheduled times to maintain efficiency
• Effectively record details of diagnosis, work completed, and components utilised in line with group and manufacturer standards
• Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety
• To be able to work independently and as part of the team when required
• Be able to liaise effectively with colleagues and customers at all levels in a polite and efficient manner
• To be aware of the importance and implication of maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and work to ensure they are met at all times
In order to be considered for this role you will:
• Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
• Have at least 2 years’ experience after qualifying period, of working in a Franchise Dealership (or similar)
• Excellent customer service skills
• Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work
If you are looking to join a company that can offer excellent rewards, then please apply now for the role of Service Technician.
In return this role offers a competitive salary with the following package
• 22 days plus Bank Holidays
• Life Insurance
• Pension Scheme
• Generous staff retail and vehicle discounts
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.