Panel Beater / Paint Sprayer
£18,000 - £25,000
Are you an experienced and successful Panel Beater or Paint Sprayer looking for a new challenge?
Due to continuing business growth our clients now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Panel Beater / Paint Sprayer to join a busy Body shop in the heart of Doncaster
Reporting in to the Body shop Manager the successful Panel Beater / Paint Sprayer will be responsible for achieving the highest possible customer satisfaction levels by providing a quality of service.
You will also be responsible for:
• Upholding company and manufacturer quality standards and ensuring all work-undertaken meets customer expectations
• Maintaining your work area, tools and equipment to a high standard and ensuring you understand and comply with all health and safety regulations
• Maintaining high level of technical knowledge and ensuring you are compliant with manufacturer training requirements
• Repairing all makes of vehicle through the many insurance company accounts they hold
• Helping to achieve sales targets as set out by the Body shop Manager
In order to be considered for this role you will:
• Ideally be ATA Accredited but not essential
• Be highly competent in body repair and experienced in working to high standards
• Be committed to achieve complete customer satisfaction
• Help achieve sales targets as set out by Body shop Manager
• Comply with Health & Safety Procedures
In return this position offers a competitive salary will the following package
• 22 days plus Bank Holidays
• Life Insurance
• Pension Scheme
• Generous staff retail and vehicle discounts
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.