Purchasing, Supply Chain Manager
circa £45k plus package
A world-renowned specialist manufacturer and supplier, at the beginning of a very exciting plan of expansion, are keen to appoint a dynamic and enterprising purchasing manager to take control, fully develop and refine the supply chain to support this expansion.
Managing the supply chain will see the sucussful candidate fully responsible for the buying faculty, including:
• Developing systems and processes, spreadsheets and flow plans
• Anticipating fluctuating production demand - peaks, troughs and lead times
• Strategic forecasting and planning for production 6 months ahead
• Liaising with suppliers and manufacturers worldwide to managing 20% growth year on year
• Thinking outside the box to deliver end products absolutely guaranteed on time and in full
• Working within tight and strict deadlines
The ideal candidate will be commercially aware with experience of managing world-wide supply chain. A hands-on, forward thinker, ideally, a degree or equivalent relevant to purchasing and supply, supply chain management or purchasing supply. CIPS is not essential, but is a strong advantage.
Benefits include a salary circa £45k depending on experience. This position offers the unique opportunity of being instrumental in the growth of the purchasing department and in turn, affect the future development of the company. A key position in a fast developing world leader in their field.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an employment agency. Once you click apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant from our team will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you within future relevant opportunities