This is a fantastic opportunity for a Trainee Tax Assistant / Tax Assistant / ATT to work within a well-established trusted accountancy practice located in the Loughborough area.
· Perform administrative duties for the tax department
· Prepare Personal, Partnership and Trust tax computation under supervision
· Keep up to date with the Tax Legislation
· Proactively manage your own personal study to improve knowledge and technical abilities
· Provide research for senior staff undertaking Ad Hoc tax projects
· Promptly report any concerns of money laundering, unethical business practice etc.
· Basic understanding of tax and business issues
· Fully conversant with software programmes
· Must possess IT skills to operate in-house programs and prepare spreadsheets
· Be willing to undertake ATT and/or CTA studies or have part completed such
· Have awareness of the importance of client relationships
· The ability to prepare routine personal and Partnership tax returns
The successful Trainee Tax Assistant / Tax Assistant / ATT will have full support and training to become fully qualified as a Tax Accountant with an award winning accountancy practice located in the Loughborough area.
For further information regarding the position please feel free to contact our Commercial Consultant Chevante Bruce on 01509 269636 or email you CV to email@example.com