This is a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor / Customer Services / Customer Advisor to work as part of the Customer Service Team to manage and control customer requirements, in an effective and efficient manner within an award winning company of palletised freight distribution services in the UK and Europe. A successful candidate must have previous customer service experience with excellent customer facing skills.
· Daily commutation and liaison with customer/client accounts
· Complete the daily work flow of pallet traffic
· First point of contact for all incoming quires
· Generate bespoke customer KPI reports
· Data entry and updating in-house CRM system
· Scanning, copying and various office tasks
· Strong customer service skills - essential
· Knowledge of UK logistics, freight forwarding and distribution
· Previous customer service experience in a similar position
· High standard of numeracy and literacy
· Excellent telephone manner
· Interpersonal skills
· Be able to work under pressure
Our client is currently looking for a Customer Service Advisor / Customer Services / Customer Advisor ideally with experience in the logistics industry and the interest of working towards and supporting the company aims and objectives. This will be a temporary to permanent contract for a successful candidate.
For further information regarding the position please feel free to contact our Commercial Consultant Chevante Bruce on 01509 269636 or email you CV to email@example.com