Our client is currently seeking a Conveyancing Paralegal / Conveyancing Executive to join their fast expanding conveyancing department as part of a well-established reputable legal practice. This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly and dynamic legal practice in their state of the art Leicestershire office. The successful candidate will provide expert legal support and advice to clients in conveyancing matters.
• Reporting to the Head of Conveyancing working with private clients, house build companies, investors etc. to assist with all conveyancing matters.
• The expectations for the residential property solicitor or licenced conveyancer will be targeted as a as fee earner.
• Meeting and interviewing clients to establish the firm''s suitability to provide the necessary advice and services.
• Advising clients on the law and legal processes.
• Drafting documents, letters and contracts tailored to the client''s individual needs.
• Negotiating with clients and other professionals to secure agreed objectives.
• Researching and analysing documents and case law to ensure the accuracy of advice and procedure.
• Corresponding with clients and opposing solicitors.
• To take part in pro-bono work;
• Attending networking and establishing new relationships.
• Meet all KPIs in terms of financial targets, compliance and marketing.
• Suitable experience in a similar Conveyancing role as either a Conveyancing Executive or Paralegal
• Ideally educated to at least CILEX level 3, Licensed Conveyancer or completed LPC.
• A professional approach to work, integrity and a respect for confidentiality.
• Ability to deal with high volumes and work well under pressure.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Strong numeracy and IT skills.
• Ability to plan work and prioritise tasks.
• Interpersonal skills, to work as part of a team or with other people and organisations.
• Ideally with experience of Help to Buy / Shared Ownership Schemes and new build properties.
• Ability to work a variety of caseloads simultaneously; Freehold Sales, Leasehold Sales, Purchases etc.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Conveyancing Paralegal / Conveyancing Executive to join a fast growing reputable Residential Property Solicitors Practice who strive to offer the highest levels of service and build on their solid reputation in the industry. If you are interested in finding out more, please contact me on 01509 269 636 and email a copy of your CV in strictest confidence to email@example.com.