Our client is currently seeking a Conveyancing Assistant / Legal Assistant to join their fast expanding conveyancing department as part of a well-established reputable legal practice. This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly and dynamic legal practice in their state of the art Leicestershire office. The successful candidate will provide support to the Conveyancing Executives on conveyancing matters. You will be raising enquiries, reporting on the legal documentation, handling freehold and leasehold transactions and preparing accounts.
• Previous experience within a similar role
• Answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries relating to individual matters
• Checking draft contract documentation
• Raising enquiries
• Reporting on the Legal documentation
• Handling Freehold and Leasehold transactions
• Preparing accounts
• Assisting Paralegal staff with preparation of documents, letters and contracts etc.
• Assisting with researching and analysing documents and case law to ensure the accuracy of advice and procedure.
• Suitable experience as a Legal Assistant with previous experience in a similar role within Conveyancing
• Ideally be able to assist on cases form inception to completion.
• A professional approach to work, integrity and a respect for confidentiality.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Good numeracy and IT skills.
• Ability to plan work and prioritise tasks.
• Interpersonal skills, to work as part of a team or with other people and organisations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Conveyancing Assistant / Legal Assistant to join a fast growing reputable Residential Property Solicitors Practice who strive to offer the highest levels of service and build on their solid reputation in the industry. If you are interested in finding out more, please contact me on 01509 269 636 and email a copy of your CV in strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.