Our client is looking for an experienced Solderer / Soldering / Light Electronics Assembly / PCB Assembly worker in a busy warehouse in Loughborough.
• You will be responsible for the manufacturing of Electronic Components, Soldering & Assembling Printed Circuit Boards.
• Follow sample boards to determine assembly instructions.
• Read and understand Worksheets and Wiring Diagrams.
• Solder Wire Leads and joints using a soldering iron.
• Insert Colour Coded Wires in designated holes and clinch wire ends with pliers.
• You will also be responsible for checking the quality of your work and be capable of working to strict deadlines with a broad range of electronic equipment and products
• Light Electronic Assembly Work
• Adhering to company Health & Safety rules and regulations at all times
For further information regarding the Solderer / Soldering / Light Electronic Assembly / PCB Assembly role or any Industrial roles please feel free to contact our Industrial Consultant Rosie Richardson on 01509 269636 or email you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org