Our client is well established with a solid reputation in the control panel manufacturing industry, and enjoy a proud history of success. They specialise in the design build and supply of control panels for a broad range of industries related to automation. Due to an impressive level of growth, and a solid order book, our client is looking to add an experienced Panel Wirer within their manufacturing team.
The Panel Wirer role will involve;
· Building and wiring up panels.
· Working from schematic drawings
· Understanding of single and 3 phase wiring
· Wiring PLC systems
· Working with components such as Relays, Contractors, Fuses, Inverters
The ideal Panel Wirer will have;
· Experience in a similar role
· Able to read and work from schematics
· Experience of building and wiring panels from scratch
· Experience of testing and fault finding
· The desire to progress and learn new skills
Time served Apprentice Trained Panel Wirer
City & Guilds/HNC/ONC
This is an excellent opportunity for a long-term temporary role which will become permanent once proven and following a probationary period. If you are looking for long-term stability and a chance to progress then apply today.
For further information regarding the position please feel free to contact our Technical Consultant Jason Barrington on 01509 269636 or email you CV to email@example.com