Our client is a leading Food Production company currently seeking a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with experience of working in a highly automated FMCG manufacturing environment. Our client is currently seeking qualified multi-skilled engineers, preferably with experience within an automated food manufacturing environment.
• Provide engineering support (electrical and mechanical) in the correction, prevention and elimination of engineering problems for the site.
• Respond to breakdowns on plant and equipment, including fault finding.
• React quickly and effectively to ensure quick resolution to any machinery issues to minimize downtime, quality and efficiency problems.
• Work as part of a team by helping, guiding and supporting.
• Competent in both mechanical and electrical engineering.
• Have excellent communication and decision making skills.
• Ability to work as part of a team or independently as required.
• Able to prioritise your work to ensure effective responses to requests.
• Maintenance Engineering experience from the food production / manufacturing industry although FMCG will be considered.
• Qualified with Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering.
• Able to undertake and work a rotating shift pattern (days and nights).
• Experience of working in an Automated warehouse / Food manufacturing environment essential
• SCADA and/or PLC Controls ideal.
The shift pattern for this role is four on four off, rotating days and nights, 12 hour shifts.
Own transport is essential due to the location of the business.
The successful Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will carry out and oversee electrical and mechanical maintenance engineering activities within a fast paced automated warehouse environment. There is scope to progress with the company.
For further information regarding the position please feel free to contact our Technical Consultant Jason Barrington on 01509 269636 or email your CV to email@example.com