Hours: 37.5 Hours (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm)
Salary: £9 per hour
Duration: Temporary ongoing to permanent employment for the right candidates
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for experienced Telemarketers to join a leading provider of high quality business-to-business direct marketing, database building & cleansing, and business research services. You will be joining the company initially on a temporary basis for a new campaign, with the potential opportunity of permanent employment to follow for strong candidates.
In this role You will be required to make outbound calls to customers in order to secure appointments and attain information. As the ideal candidate, you will have/be:
• Confident, self-motivated, flexible and hard working with a high work ethic.
• Have a clear and confident voice when communicating with all levels of people.
• Have good computer skills which include knowledge of Microsoft Outlook,
Excel databases and ideally CRM software.
• A high level of competency/ accuracy when inputting data and must be able to input data onto the computer whilst simultaneously speaking on the telephone.
• Outbound calling skills, techniques and have experience with calling either cold unengaged data or warm engaged data (preferable, not essential).
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to gain exposure in an outbound calling environment and additional valuable experience for your CV. This role may suit a recent graduate.
An immediate start is available, so apply now to avoid missing out!
This vacancy is being advertised by Travail Employment Group - Trowbridge. Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business relation to this vacancy.
To apply for this role please contact us further on 01225 775885 or email@example.com