Part-Time Payroll Processor
Salary: Competitive Salary
Hours: Part-time – Minimum of 15 hours per week (flexible hours)
Due to expansion, an excellent opportunity has arisen to join a successful professional accountancy practice as a part-time Payroll Administrator.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Running numerous payrolls in an efficient and client focused manner
• Ensuring that data entry and quality of output is of the highest standard
• Ability to effectively manage a portfolio of clients and their individual payroll requirements
• Efficient and informative communication with clients via telephone and email
• Liaising with HMRC in respect of client accounts or PAYE enquiries
As the ideal candidate, you will be/have:
• Knowledge of Moneysoft Payroll Manager
• Knowledge of CIS preparation and submissions along with Auto Enrolment is desirable
• Strong attention to detail, administrative and organisation skills
• Calm Pro-active attitude
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Ability to multi-task and a proven payroll background
With free on site parking, flexible hours on offer and the opportunity of joining an increasingly expanding company, this is a great opportunity not to be missed! Apply now to avoid disappointment!
This vacancy is being advertised by Travail Employment Group - Trowbridge. Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
For more information on this vacancy and others based in Wiltshire, Trowbridge, Devizes, Bath, Chippenham, Frome, Westbury, Warminster, Melksham contact Gemielle Davies on 01225 775885 or email@example.com
1 Kestrel House, 7 Mill Street, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14 8BE