Job Title: Web Developer
Hours: Full time, Monday to Friday
Salary: Dependent on skills and proven experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a local successful company within the events and travel industry. They are looking for a Web Developer to joint their team on a permanent basis.
This role will involve working closely with in-house Design, Content and SEO teams in the studio, you will be responsible for developing new exciting platforms, adding functionality, bug fixes to existing sites as well as CRM system maintenance.
Key duties would include developing the CRM, turning designs into html pages, troubleshooting and maintenance of existing sites, testing, and assisting our development team in future site creation. You will have all the latest software and hardware needed for the role.
As the ideal Candidate, you must have the following experience:
• Sound knowledge of PHP (Zend framework), MySQL, HTML + CSS/JS
• Have some experience in creating CMS driven websites
• Experience with payment gateways/ecommerce
• Experience in testing/bug fixing/problem solving
• Basic SEO understanding/experience
• Design skills would be beneficial
• Mobile App development would be very beneficial
• Some asp classic knowledge beneficial, but not required
• Basic linux skills beneficial / or server setup
Apply now to avoid missing out on this exciting opportunity!
This vacancy is being advertised by Travail Employment Group - Trowbridge. Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
To apply for this role please contact us further on 01225 775885 or email@example.com