Title: Part-Time Tax-Accountant
Salary: Competitive Salary
Hours: Part-time – Minimum of 15 hours per week (flexible hours)
Due to expansion, an excellent opportunity has arisen to join a successful professional accountancy practice as a part-time Tax Accountant.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Preparation of client’s self-assessment tax returns
• Preparation of small income and expenditure accounts for rental properties to be reported in the tax returns
• Review of tax computations and tax returns for client businesses and individuals as required.
• Dealing with telephone calls from clients and HMRC in respect of the tax department clients and dealing with correspondence arising from your tax work
As the ideal candidate, you will be/have:
• ATT qualified or experience of at least 2/3 years working in personal and business tax
• Commercially astute, with keen analytical and problem-solving mind
• Organised and able to plan time efficiently in order to meet deadlines – particularly during the January tax return season
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport quickly with clients
• Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
• Potential to do further studying towards CTA will be considered
With free on site parking, flexible hours on offer and the opportunity of joining an increasingly expanding company, this is a great opportunity not to be missed! Apply now to avoid disappointment!
This vacancy is being advertised by Travail Employment Group - Trowbridge. Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
To apply for this role please contact us further on 01225 775885 or email@example.com