Title: Part-Time Payroll Administrator
Salary: Competitive Salary
Hours: Part-time – Minimum of 15 hours per week (flexible hours)
Due to expansion, an excellent opportunity has arisen to join a successful professional accountancy practice as a part-time Payroll Administrator.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Running numerous payrolls in an efficient and client focused manner
• Ensuring that data entry and quality of output is of the highest standard
• Ability to effectively manage a portfolio of clients and their individual payroll requirements
• Efficient and informative communication with clients via telephone and email
• Liaising with HMRC in respect of client accounts or PAYE enquiries
As the ideal candidate, you will be/have:
• Knowledge of Moneysoft Payroll Manager
• Knowledge of CIS preparation and submissions along with Auto Enrolment is desirable
• Strong attention to detail, administrative and organisation skills
• Calm Pro-active attitude
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Ability to multi-task
With free on site parking, flexible hours on offer and the opportunity of joining an increasingly expanding company, this is a great opportunity not to be missed! Apply now to avoid disappointment!
This vacancy is being advertised by Travail Employment Group - Trowbridge. Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
To apply for this role please contact us further on 01225 775885 or email@example.com