Title: Production Supervisor
Salary: £17,000 - £19,000 per annum, negotiable
Hours: 39 (Monday-Thursday 8am-5pm, Friday 8am-1pm)
Due to expansion, A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Production Planner to join an established and successful international company involved in the development of mechanical products for a variety of industries.
Reporting to the production manager, your responsibilities will include:
• Supervision of all activities in resins area
• Allocate labour to ensure area plan achieved
• Liaise with mixing and warehouse to ensure smooth flow of materials to area as per plan
• Ensure quality of product from area meets standard specified
• Ensure high level of housekeeping maintained in area
• Generate labels for all products made in area
• Monitor time keeping and productivity and report accordingly
• Perform all the responsibilities of a production operative where time allows
• Ensure all mechanical kit maintained to highest standard
As the ideal candidate, you will have/be:
• A production background where the decanting of liquids formed the main production activity
• Experience within a supervisory position
• Confident and a clear communicator
• Ability to work as part of a team in a rapidly changing environment
• Computer literate
With a benefits package including Pension and Healthcare Schemes, 20 Days holiday increasing by one every year for every year of service, to a maximum of 25 days, and an early finish on Fridays, this is a great opportunity to join an ambitious company with continuous expansion. Apply now to avoid disappointment!
This vacancy is being advertised by Travail Employment Group - Trowbridge. Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
To apply for this role please contact us further on 01225 775885 or firstname.lastname@example.org