Title: Mechanical Engineer
Location: Nr Frome
Salary: Competitive Salary dependent on skills and previous experience
Hours: 6am-5pm Monday-Friday (some flexibility with occasional commitments)
Benefits: 25 pays holiday per annum plus bank holidays, company pension scheme
An excellent opportunity has arisen for Mechanical Maintenance Engineers to join a successful company involved in the manufacturing, selling and distribution of concrete products. This will involve working within a team of skilled fitters in a busy maintenance department.
As the ideal candidate, you will be/have:
• Ideally suitably qualified in Mechanical engineering, preferably with an apprentice based back ground.
• Working knowledge of risk assessments and safe systems of work.
• A strong understanding of Hydraulics and the ability to fault find in a timely manner.
• Able to understand hydraulic schematic drawings.
• An understanding of electrical controls would be advantageous but not essential.
• Being able to weld using Manual Arc and fabrication skills would be advantageous.
• Fork truck license preferable, but training will be given.
• Hardworking, practical, health and safety conscious, and enjoy mechanical and engineering work.
This a fantastic opportunity to join a continuously growing and vibrant market leader, with great benefits such as a company pension scheme on offer. Apply now to avoid missing out!
This vacancy is being advertised by Travail Employment Group - Trowbridge. Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
To apply for this role please contact us further on 01225 775885 or email@example.com