Title: Quality Engineer
Salary: Up to £50K
Hours: Full Time 37.5 Hours
Benefits: include Flexi time, discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme amongst others.
An exciting opportunity to work within a Global organisation, as a Quality Engineer. The role is to ensure customer contractual obligation is fulfilled on immediate part replenishment and complaint reporting.
• SAP knowledge is essential (QM Module)
• Experience of Microsoft applications, including Word and Excel, is essential
Professional Experience and/or Qualifications:
• Previous experience of working in complaint handling environment
• Highly organised and single minded focus on task
• Attention to detail
• Flexibility to work in a fluctuating demand environment
• Reaction time on complaint receipt acknowledgment
• Reaction time on goods receipt acknowledgment
• Reaction time information flow
Indicative Main Responsibilities/Duties:
• Ensuring that all complaints are logged accurately and acknowledged within agreed lead-time
• Be responsible for the administration of the 1st phase of the complaints process, including logging, ascertaining required information, liaising with Stores, suppliers, internal and external customers
• Experience in performing root cause investigation and corrective action implementation on customer/ internal product quality issues
• Create route cards on SAP for the quality engineer to proceed with investigation of customer complaints
• Responsible for ordering replacement and repair parts/services on SAP upon agreement with customer quality engineer
• Manage the complaint tracking sheet and provide data for customer meetings
• Ability to use primary measuring devices unaided to support containment checks.
• Access reported fault to determine complaint level and carry out fault confirmation actions accordingly
If successful you will be joining an innovative leader in their field, who pride themselves on their family values and ability to deliver timely solutions to meet their customer needs. The company vision also includes recognising talent and investing their employees
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact Luke Mitten.
This vacancy is being advertised by Travail Employment Group - Trowbridge. Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
To apply for this role please contact us further on 01225 775885 or email@example.com