Title: Software Engineer
Salary: up to £50K
Hours: Full Time
Benefits: include Flexi time, discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme amongst others.
A varied role within a Global organisation, offering the opportunity to produce embedded software through requirements management, coding and development testing. The successful candidate will work on software that produces diagnostic and prognostic functionality.
The ideal candidate will have a degree in Engineering or equivalent. And the meet the following criteria:
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Experience in an Industrial Engineering role.
• Embedded real-time software development experience.
• Requirements management experience.
• Experience in developing software for mechatronic products.
• Travel to customer sites to capture requirements.
• Cooperation with business partners to incorporate cutting edge algorithms into existing embedded software.
• Engineering programme delivery adherence.
• Meeting of requirements through acceptance testing.
• Requirements demonstrated via formal traceability tool (ie MKS Integrity).
Indicative Main Responsibilities/Duties:
• Experience with Requirements Management that ensures products are developed to the original intention with the minimum of defects
• Able to work in conjunction with project planners in producing development plans for engineering developments.
• Use Requirements Management tooling to define software requirements and provide traceability to higher level product/system requirements.
• Product high-level designs for embedded software developments using narrative and graphical techniques.
• Develop embedded software for braking products using the C language.
• Work with Engineering colleagues to develop intimate knowledge of the software operation on products.
• Assist software developers in development testing the software currently in development.
• Have understanding of embedded micro-processors and how they function.
If successful you will be joining an innovative leader in their field, who pride themselves on their family values and ability to deliver timely solutions to meet their customer needs. The company vision also includes recognising talent and investing their employees
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact Luke Mitten.
This vacancy is being advertised by Travail Employment Group - Trowbridge. Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
To apply for this role please contact us further on 01225 775885 or firstname.lastname@example.org